Hey everyone! I haven’t blogged in about a month since it was really hectic during my last few weeks of school. I’m finally done second year and I’m really happy to be home. Two weeks ago, I had a phone interview for a job and I am very grateful to say that I was hired for the position. I’ll be starting my Project Management and Communications position for the Financial Services Commission of Ontario on May 12. Since the dress code for my job is going to be business casual, I decided to do a bit of online shopping at Forever XXI to get a few inexpensive pieces to add to my wardrobe.
After tax, my order cost $135.14. It was my first online order so I received 10% off each piece of clothing (except for items that were marked “finale sale”). I also received free shipping since I ordered over $60 and I currently live in Canada.
Here is a list of the items that I bought:
1. Must-Have Overall Shorts in Black – $19.46 (no longer available on the website)
2. Modern Muse Blazer in Royal – $32.22
3. Essential Lace Paneled Top in Dusty Lavender – $19.62
4. Colorblocked Georgette Top in Ivory/Black – $16.99
5. Free Spirit Floral Skirt in Black/Orange – $14.22
6. Timeless Bow Barrette in Green, Baby Blue, Fuchsia, Bubble Gum and Nude – each $3.42